Google

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Do you know about e-campus?

What is e-Campus ?

e-Campus is the online recruitment software for conducting campus recruitments from different colleges in India.

>> How can I apply for e-Campus ?

e-Campus recruitment is done through freshersworld.com database. Companies who are looking for freshers will go through the resumes submitted in freshersworld.com by the final/pre-final year students. Hence you can upload your resume in freshersworld.com and take part in e-Campus.

>> How will I know if I am short listed for a test in e-Campus ?

The companies who shortlist your resume from freshersworld.com will send you call letters through email for test/interview. Also the e-Campus shortlisted UserIds will be displayed in the results page or in www.ResultBox.com website.

>> If I see my UserID in the e-Campus results page am I sure to get a call letter ?

Need not be always. The UserIDs updated in our results page against each company is the list of profiles that we have forwarded to the HR of that company. The company may again screen out resumes and may call only selective people from the list. Also there can be instances where the company had postponed the test/ or even called-off the recruitment. So wait for a call letter from the company.

>> How will I know the eligibility criteria for each company ?

You may upload your latest details with freshersworld.com and when companies searches for resume, if your branch, % marks, location of test/interview and year of passout matches with their requirements, you will get short listed.

>> What will happen if I couldn't attend a test after getting the call letter ?

If you do not attend one or two tests, your resume will be in-activated and will not be considered for further tests. Hence update your profile with only your nearest city where you can attend the test surely.

>> For each test in e-Campus should I register each time in freshersworld.com ?

No. You should not register twice with freshersworld.com. Duplicate registrations will make your profiles in-activated and you will not be considered for further tests.

>> Only Premier members will be considered for e-Campus ?

Yes. In some cases where there are not enough resumes with premier membership, Gen. members also will be considered.

>> How should I upload my resume ?

The registration form submitted by you is taken as your resume/profile submitted. We are collecting all the necessary information about you that are needed for campus/off-campus recruitment. If your detailed resume is required for any company, the company HR will contact you and will ask separately. We do not accept any other form of resume submission.

No comments: